Sunday, February 20, 2005

three for three

It's probably not a good sign when RHCP lyrics are the ones that make you sit up and nod in agreement... in some ways it's been a very bad weekend, two boilers have exploded, two! ...one of them within two hours of having been installed and checked thoroughly by the manufacturers' chief engineer... I'm beginning to suspect malevolent bovine spirits are at work...

In other ways it's been a great weekend, Mum and Anita played in the Farmers' Market, Dad and I walked in the cold South Lanarkshire air together, we've sat in enjoying each others' company as always and the carpet is still a joy to walk on...

wanna know a secret?* I'd love to jack it all in, I'd love to disapear somehow and just not be living this life... so why do I? because on ballance, it's just so damned good. That says something: the man who's spent five and a half grand on having his house flooded three times this month, still loves his life.

In spite of it all I'm a lucky bastard

:)

*not much of a secret when it's posted on the internet eh?

No comments: