Sunday, December 17, 2006

Sydney!

Right, lots to catch you all up on and (sorry) it's not going to happen today, the tour finished two days ago ending two weeks' worth of densely packed adventuring. Several of my co-travelers have stayed on in Sydney and a significant chunk of the last two days has been spent hanging out with them.

Today's the first day I've been here by myself really: no plans with anyone else so I've just been wandering about the city in the sunshine taking a few touristy photos and generally enjoying the thought that I don't have to get up at 4:45am and get on a coach any time soon (it didn't happen often but it did happen. *shudder*)

Anyway this is really just a checking in post to let you all know I'm safe and happy, expect a but better detail sometime in the next couple of days.

2 comments:

Chris said...

Dunno what you're apologising for, matey. I'm continually stunned that you are blogging at all while on your adventure. Nice to know you're still breathing, though!

C :)

Anonymous said...

The eagle has landed, but then as quickly as a politician spending our taxes, you speed away with promises of 'my hearts desire'. Like the moment before a photo is taken, then like the moment after, did I miss something? Patrick you are searching for something that you were always in ownership of.... but you need to share. You shared your gift with me, but as always I fear that I am undeserving, as I need, someone like me, to tell me, its ok to be me. Its my turn to do what must be done, and I plan too. P