Thursday, March 08, 2007

dum dee dum

So it looks like I didn't get the penguin job (more power to them - I'm not sure I wanted it), and it's a week or so until my next interview... and (conveniently) I'm committed to being in London to celebrate one of my best friend's birthdays* so I made a virtue of neccessity and came for several days (on the cheapest available transport - next time I will book ahead and come by train, domestic air travel is a pain in the proverbial...) and am thoroughly enjoying myself...

I'm not sure but I think I was probably getting depressed back home: the days at home doing nothing were certainly taking a toll (sleeping until 2pm regularly and feeling generally crap - that's depression-esque yes?) and (maybe) getting away from that for a few days was exactly what I needed.

Hopefully when I get back I'll land a job (as opposed to an interview which I seem to be good at getting)

:)

* note to those close to me: I'm thinking how to celebrate the start of my own fourth decade (in September) and thinking along the lines of a gathering so keep your diaries free and your ears open...

No comments: