Monday, September 20, 2004

a wedding and £400,000,000

(These should be two posts really as they're completely unrelated but I'm in a hurry and the title amused me.)

1) My big brother got married this weekend. I'll not say much more about it than that because a) I'm in a hurry and b) he doesn't really like me detailing the minutiae of his life online (which is fair enough seeing as it's his and not mine) but it was a really lovely weekend and now I officially have one more really cool sibling who I love, so yay!

2) Liz has taken some incredibly good photos of our expensive new Parliament building (which I also love, in a different way), they're over here and well worth a look if you have time and/or bandwidth...

...oh yeah, and I got a year older on Friday as well - many thanks to everyone who sent messages, cards and/or presents: I felt really very loved this weekend

No comments: