Friday, April 08, 2005

brevity

I'll keep this short because Hame is lying on the livingroom floor behind the sofa I'm sitting on, and he's trying to sleep.

Tomorrow we're going on an adventure to London, it was supposed to be about seeing his friend Tim acting in a show, but that's looking like it won't happen and instead it's become Hamish and Patrick's weekend in London with No Plan and I'm really looking forward to it: perfect cap for my week of being responsible for nothing

On Monday I'm going back to work and on Thursday the kids come back... there's a new plan brewwing that will hopefully mean this is the last term I'll be working there... last half term even... but it's early days yet so I don't want to jynx it...

Hame wants to sleep... I should sleep. I'm shutting up now, but I'l hopefully have lots to say when I get back

No comments: