Saturday, June 10, 2006

last man on the moon

OK, so on Monday I rejoin the world of the 9-5ers ... well on Monday it's 9:15am but still, regular employment - woo yeah. I've enjoyed this last week of freedom, there's something quite different about getting up whenever you like when you know it's not going to last... ooh and I went to my favourite part of the planet! I dodged off to the north west coast for a wee while and it's just as stunning as I'd remembered. Frank enjoyed it too - first time he and I have done that kind of driving... I guess a car's never really mine until we've thrashed down the A861 together. Such a fun road (and amazingly I've cranked Frank's fuel consumption down to 36.5 mpg!)

So yeah, Monday morning I go back to being a genuinely productive member of society... can't wait!

No comments: