Wednesday, March 12, 2008

hee

I'm in the paper look:

scrap of paper

The Drum do a "new appointments" bit* where they ask you questions and do a page of the answers, I'd forgotten I'd done it until one of our suppliers emailed me a scan of the page...

Questions were: 1: What attracted you to the post? 2: What company did you previously work for? 3: What was your first industry job? 4: How did you find your current post? 5: What's the most annoying noise in the world? 6: What's the best way to get what you want? 7: If you were famous, what would it be for?

I think my answers should still be legible in the picture above for anyone who's interested. Questions 1-4 are kinda dull but I liked 5, 6 & 7, and it makes me laugh to see me in print so I thought I'd share.

* yeah, I know, I've been there almost a year now so hardly count as a new appointment. However our marketeers only just cottoned on to this and we figured it was worth doing even though I'm actually old news

No comments: