Friday, December 05, 2003

thank Crunchie...

wheeee! it's nearly time for the weekend again! Some of the regular Friday crowd are assembling tonight to try out a possible replacement for our dearly departed Tapas cave - short lived (and on the last visit smokey) though it was, the cave will be a tough act to follow.

That said I'm looking forward to just seeing everyone (well everyone who's coming) - with one thing and another I've been missing my Friday get-togethers recently and I've really felt it.

The weeks seem to have been sliding by at an alarming rate recently - and I don't just mean the acceleration that comes with age (proportional perception and all that) I think it could be a gravitational effect of the upcoming holiday, but whatever it is, it happily manages to ease off a little at the weekends so that my Saturdays and Sundays aren't hurtling past in a blur.

No comments: