Friday, December 19, 2003

"I'm dancing like a Monkey!"

...which is another way of saying I'm happy and exited, and feel like dancing about in a happy excited manner much like this:



(image shamelessly lifted from here)

...'s all Liz's fault. well OK my mood isn't, that's probably sleep deprivation - I have been far too busy and excited for sleeping the past few days what with LOTR and the impending end of term and going away for the holidays and all, but the shape of the silliness is Liz's fault: on Wednesday, as well as seeing the film, I finally saw a couple of episodes of Invader Zim about which she has raved for some time, anyway its dark silliness really struck a chord, particularly G.I.R. (who's the little dancing guy up there and also Liz's favorite character, singer of The Doom Song, and the reason I heard about the program in the first place) so now my referencial little mind is spouting as much Zim-ish silliness as it can lay its hands on.

Hopefully I'll get some sleep on the train and calm down by the time I reach Doncaster.

No comments: