Tuesday, January 18, 2005

update on the update

so now the archives are back up, took a bit of digital sleeve rolling and mucking in manually with some html code but I can do that and hey look, it worked!

now I just need to figure out what's breaking the comments engine so you can all overload haloscan with your torrent of accolades for my beautiful new layout ;)

oh and (as yet) some links in archived blog posts (to photo albums for example) will still be broken because I've moved where some things (like photo albums) live - similarly if you link in to any content at splateagle.com you should know it's moved - in fact you should already know because I mailed the only people who've asked permission to do this and explained the new structure, so if your external link in is broken the it's your own fault for not asking - so ner.

No comments: