Saturday, March 12, 2005

pop out joy!

Yeah, I know! ...but I couldn't resist that title and I didn't name 'em The Futon Company did. What am I burbling about? well with three of us living here now (which I'm loving by the way) I no longer have a spare room but I still want to be able to have guests over, and since I also sometimes have lots of people over for the night I've been thinking about getting some of these for ages now, but more so recently.

This week I finally got a couple because they very kindly put 'em on a "buy one get one half price" sale just when I was about to have guests for the weekend. Handy eh? Because I'm such a lovely person... and because they're my new toy, I gave up my room last night and slept on one - so comfy! So I'm a very happy splat this morning... just need to get some blinds for the livingroom now.

No comments: