Saturday, June 17, 2006

crisis over

As of about 11am this morning I am whole again! ...or (for those of you less wedded to your personal gadgets,) I have a functioning mobile again (same number as it's always been.)

Hamish, James, Anita, Neil and Pete, all understand just how relieved this makes me, the rest of you feel free to giggle, and/or shake your heads.

:)

I'm only just now blogging about it not because I was enjoying being out of touch* but 'cus I spent the rest of today at the beach with Anita and Liz, we went to North Berwick and ate barbequed sausages (mine were the yummy Cauldron Foods Lincolnshire style ones, the girls had ones made from pigs) and Farmers' Market strawberries, and other assorted delicacies. Then we paddled in the sea, and clambered on rocks and enjoyed the sunshine. Yay for Saturdays!

* that's what the off button is for

No comments: