Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Leaving Perth

OK folks, there are a grand total of Five partially created blog posts waiting in the wings with a metric schwackload of pictures from my adventures along the south coast, photos are all edited and uploaded but it's my last night here and so instead of writing the posts to go with them I've decided to go down the pub with Eric one last time. Look out over the next day or two though as I'll be stuck in airports a bit and with luck some of them might have net access...

...anyway here's one photo to keep you all going in the meantime, this one's courtesy of Eric who has been great company and a fantastic host while I've been in Perth, we spotted this sign a few weeks back and on our way back from Freemantke today detoured to get a shot because... well look:



:)

2 comments:

Chris said...

"Schwackload". That's a technical term,then? Nice photo - you should stick it on a Tshirt for those 'confused' moments in later life...

Patrick said...

:D thanks Chris. My bro did some neat photoshopery to it which I may eventually upload but I'm stuck using kisok things just now and they won't even let me publish posts - grrr - hopefully find a proper computer in the next couple of days