Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Springy

It feels very spring-like just now.

It's kind of been Spring for a while now but the past few weeks have really felt like it. Partly it's the weather. Partly it's the way all my plants are growing - the kitchen windowsill is steadily disappearing under little leaves as the mini-nursery Mum brought with her on her last visit grows, and my old IKEA tower planter in the living room is a happy tumble of green. It's a good feeling.

Had a lovely weekend away with Liz last weekend which also felt very spring like - especially the drive home on Sunday... my phone was running low on juice but Liz took (and posted) some lovely shots of the Angel of the North (which we stopped at since neither of us had been) and the absurdly pretty little village Etal where we had lunch. I especially like this one even though I'd stopped to find out why my foot hurt (I'd damaged my toe) it doesn't make me think of that though, it reminds me what a lovely day it was.

No comments: