Tuesday, December 02, 2003

new splat city!

woohoo, I made a shiny new splateagle.com and it all works!

This overhaul is essentially a complete demolish and rebuild, OK so I kept a few odds and ends, but I essentially wiped the slate clean and started over, impressed? I am! - the new graphical navigation will probably piss off a few people with slow connections but I feel bound to point out that I myself am stuck using a dial-up modem at home and the pages load fast enough - more importantly the content loads straight off on all pages (you just might have a few seconds wait for the navigation bar to catch up) and all the pages actually have stuff on them!

arguably best of all is the demise of one 'temporary' .gif that's cluttered my pages since the get-go... one last time, farewell little men-at-work sign, we knew you all too well!



No comments: