Friday, February 20, 2004

link link link... post original content already!

The catalogue is down this morning so I've had a perfect excuse to catch up with some of my friends'* bloggings and remind myself that I have some really smart and funny friends who live varied and interesting lives... sometimes I take that for granted.

Also in the reminding stakes this morning was Liz's photography - she has the same camera as I recently got and takes very lovely pictures with it...

so as well as being link fodder this morning underlined what I'd already decided about this weekend, which is that I must switch of the TV set and do something less boring instead ;) or to put it in a less 80s-Kids-TV-refernce-ey way, I need to get out and do stuff before I turn into a mindless linking machine!

* I'd advise scrolling down to the posts about Saturday 14th for Liz and Justin giving some of the best examples of what I'm talking about here, there's also much silliness on the LJ friends page, which for me is half the fun, but it's not why I linked to it.

No comments: